27 years old. Facing problem of white beard. How to control this?

Hi Sir,

I am 27 years old,last 5 years i am facing problem from white beard.My beard has 20% white.its increasing day by day.Request you please tell me the treatment in the that i can get it recover from white beard.i will be your highly faithful.

Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 24 minutes later
Hi dear, the problem of white hair, called as canitis in medical terms, is a common disorder.

There are many causes like nutritional disorder, genetics etc. However none of the cases have been proved.

We usually treat these cases by advising nutritional supplements like biotin and iron.

I would advise you to take paba tab tablets one tablet daily for at least three months. It is mostly available over the counter.

This tablet is safe and definitely shows some improvement.

Wish you a healthy life. Let me know if you have more concerns.

Thank you
Follow-up: 27 years old. Facing problem of white beard. How to control this? 1 hour later
Thanks Dr XXXXXXX more query on paba tab tablet..i will eat paba tab tablet for three month as per ur advice..any side effect is there in paba tab tablet....waiting for your reply..
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 7 minutes later
Hello dear, thanks for query.
There are no side effects of paba tab. It is a balanced vitamin tablet.

I have prescribed it to many patients and have even seen results, although there are no great results but definitely 50 % improvement is there.

Thank you