27 year old. Can I use step up powder to increase height?

Apr 2013

General Surgeon
hi im 27 and my height is 5.6 , i want to grow a height of 5' 10" can i use step up powder or can u please suggest any other medicine for height growth without side effects. and is there possibility for growing taller at this age???

Posted Sat, 20 Apr 2013 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Ivan R. Rommstein 1 hour later
Hi and welcome to XXXXXXX
First, it is impossible to grow taller at this age beacise your bone gwowth was over few years ago. There is no any possibility for that and dont trust various fake advices from the internet. If you have some spine abormalitis then fixing postural or spinal problems can result to a substantial increase in your height,but it isnt a real growth.
Secondly the best way to gain weight is by natural methods, eat a lkot of protein based food,meat,milk products in combination with healthy carbohydrates.50-60% of your diet shou─Źd be carbohydrates,30%proteins and 10-20 fats.
Other options are step up powders and protein shakes, it may be helpful but you cannot live on that. Also it should be combined with exercise so you it will be incorporated into your muscles. Also to say that the most important meal is breakfast,dont skip breakfast and try to eat as much as you can in the moring beacuse your stomach will adjust then and you ll have much more balanced apetite during the day.
Hope I have answered your query. If you have any further questions I will be happy to help