26 years old, my weight is 48kgs. Can I use ayurvin's nutrigain to gain weight?

May 2013
i am 26 years old.. my weight is 48kgs and i want to gain the weight..can i use ayurvin's nutrigain...which is better capsules or to use & is there any side efffects..pls inform..
Posted Tue, 9 Oct 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

The weight should be according to your height.
Ideal weight = height in cms - 100.
And you have to maintain your BMI(Body mass index) between 19 to 24.
If according to this parameters if you think that you are under weight then you can try to gain weight.
According to manufacturers both the ayurvin's nutrigain capsules and powder are effective and with out side effects.
But as there are no proved studies we have to only depend on their information.
So better to use these products after consulting local dietician.
Better to increase weight in natural ways by increasing the calories of the food with nutritious diet which is the most effective and healthy way.
For more details: WWW.WWWW.WW Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.