26 year old having sagging testicles, difficulty in erection. Advice?

Hi, I am a 26 year old male, who is experiencing sagging testicles mainly at night, it gets so bad that it hinders my ability to get a full erection, it seems to only do it severely at night. Please help, its ruining my sex life.
Posted Fri, 20 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv goel 54 minutes later

If the local temperature rises then the testes sag. Your sagging of testes at night is nothing more than being in the comforts of home and the local temperature rising. Sagging of testes has no relation with poor erection and hence ruining of sex life.

You need to get your depression treated better and this shall sort out your erection problems. I will also recommend that you stop smoking as smoking in the long run impairs erection.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.