25 years old. Suffering from erectile dysfunction. Have masturbating habit. How to get cured?

Infertility Specialist
Question
I have recently realised that I don't get that sexually excited as much as I used to get. I am only 25 and I maturbate may be 2 or three times a week. What I think is that my penis has become softer and I don't get that strong erection. It could be because i am really stressed these days and I can't sleep properly at night. I think about a lot of things at night and I get a disturbed sleep. I get anxious about silly things and start to get worried about it. Please tell me if there is any problem and is there anything I can do to make it better.
Posted Sat, 1 Sep 2012 in Erectile Dysfunction

Answered by Dr. Mahesh Koregol 4 hours later
Hi, thanks for your query. l understand your concerns. Following are my advice for you : 1) First let me reassure you that there is absolutely no problem with you. You are a healthy young man.2) Your only problem is stress & anxiety as you mentioned. There is no other problem. 3) Stress is a common cause for erectile dysfunction in men. Same is happening to you. 4) I suggest you try to reduce your stress & thinking about many things. 5) Do start doing yoga, meditation & other relaxation techniques. 6) Try excercise daily & be positive in life. Let me reassure you again that you are healthy & this is stress related, temporary problem. I hope I answered your query. I will be available for any followul query you have. Regards, Dr. Mahesh Koregol.