25 years old. On homeopathic medicine for kidney stone. Suggest a diet plan

I am going to be 25 yrs in next month .. My Height is 5'4 only .. I want to know about the diet or good supplements which i can take for my good health .. My weight is 62kg .. I am concerned for my height and my penis size which is only 4.5 inch (during erection) .. Please suggest me some remedies for my concerned issues.
(i am suffering from stones in my both kidneys for last 3-4 yrs , its a very small in size .. for dt im drinking homoepathy medicine with water)
Posted Tue, 4 Dec 2012 in Diet Plans
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The issues you are concerned about are mostly constitutional that is related to your body structure and genes, they can hardly be modified at this age.
Your BMI is 24.2. BMI calculates the proportion of weight and height in healthy individuals, normal range is 19 to 25.
So you are about to touch the ceiling levels of BMI. You should control the weight.
I would suggest you a diet plan in detail but first let me attend the second superavital issue- the Penis.
Young men at you age are very much confused about the penis, thinking the Bigger the Better!
There are varying sizes of penis just like the nose. You can see a bigger nose on smaller man and a smaller nose on large man and vice versa but the function remains the same. Even small nose give sufficient breath.
Size of Penis varies from 2" to 14" erect size. A man with 2" can satisfy any size female and a man with 14" can be a flat failure. Size me kya rakha hai!
It is actually the man behind the penis who is important rather than the penis itself!
There is no medicine that can increase the height or the size of penis, although people are duped by various high promises.
I have heard about homeopathy being effective in stones but till date I have seen only failures, let me know if you have any positive feedback.
Stones of the size 7-8mm are known to come out naturally with liberal fluid intake, no medicine is to be credited for this- Copious water is the medicine that does this!
To keep up with good health have a good breakfast to start the day, as it is very important for smooth metabolism. Try to eat food in small quantity which can be spread throughout the day. Lunch should be a combination of rice and roti along with salads. Have a healthy snack like boiled corn, or poha or any fruit. Your dinner should be early before 8 pm, and avoid any preparation made from rice. Wheat, jowar or broken wheat can be taken. Include a bedtime snack like one fruit which will not keep you hungry throughout the night.
Along with diet modification, daily physical activity of 30-45 minutes is recommended for healthy weight loss.
In order to reduce weight your diet should be high in fiber and low in fat. Choose complex carbohydrates like wheat, ragi, jowar which are high in fiber rather than using rice and refined flours.
Take fruits as whole instead of taking it in the form of juices. Use at least two servings of vegetables daily; restrict root vegetables, as it is high in simple sugars. Choose steaming or cooking in pressure, which helps to retain the nutrients, and there is not much oil seed.
Recommended oil is half liter per person per month. Avoid using saturated fats like ghee, butter, and avoid full fat salad dressings like mayo sauce. Use sprouted grams as it is a good source of fiber and include XXXXXXX leafy vegetables at least twice in a week. Use skimmed or low fat milk and milk products as it will reduce the fat content in the diet and choose low fat products like soymilk, which is high in protein and low in fat.
Wish you a great health!
Follow-up: 25 years old. On homeopathic medicine for kidney stone. Suggest a diet plan 17 minutes later
Thanks for such a info..
Stone size are approx 3-4 mm only...
i am following the same diet plan ..
i have started consuming seacod capsules and chyawanprash .. Shall i continue with seacod capsules once a daily...
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 10 hours later
Welcome back to Healthcare Magic Physician's Desk!
You would get the results soon to become a cute guy.
Avoid the seacod thing, it contains high levels of vit.A and vit.D. both are apprently harmful for stones. Just take plenty of water and take follow up with 3 monthly USG KUB. stones will pass out themselves.
Chyawanprash ka to bhai kuch na kahu to hi behtar hai.
every well educated person should ensure that he is not taking poison in guise of medicine, where are trials for safety of ....prash.
Wish you a great health!