23 years old. Trying to increase height. Is there any safe hgh capsules available?

hii sir i m 23 years old girl and my height is 4 feet 10 inches .so i want to add 4 to 5 inches to my height what to do
can yoga help to increase height??? is their any safe human growth harmone capsule available to promote HGH???
Posted Sun, 24 Feb 2013 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Synthyia Bhagat 30 minutes later

You Have concerns about your height. Height depends on various factors.
1) Genetic factors- Your height is determined by genes you get from your parents and grand parents.
2) Nutritional factor- Food XXXXXXX in proteins and calcium helps in strengthening your bones.
3) Lifestyle- Active lifestyle, proper stretching leads to proper growth.

Growth spur in females is usually up to 18 years of age. But you can gain a few inches.

- Ensure you take diet XXXXXXX in calcium, Vit D, proteins and minerals.
- Avoid fried and junk food.
- Do regular stretching, strengthening exercise.
- Practice yoga daily. Yoga may help in increasing the height. But no scientific data is available to prove that.

Hormone Supplements to increase the height will do more harm than the benefits. The harmful effects stay life long.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any other question, I would like to help.
God bless.