21 years old have sagged breast and had pain. Underlying cause?

hi wife is only 21yrs old but does have some sagged breast since she experienced pains couple of yrs bye.though the pain is gone now but the breast could not still improve.what can we do?
Posted Sun, 8 Sep 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Sagging breast is normal phenomenon

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX Sagging of breast is a normal phenomenon, it can happen at any age. It happens to all women in some point of time. It wont be seen if the breasts are small, because the large breasts can sag easily.
Best treatment is to avoid further sagging by using the appropriate size sports bra when doing vigorous activities. Proper nutrition is important especially vitamins and proteins for ligament development, which support the breasts.
So kindly do not worry about sagging breasts, its just normal. Some doctors might suggest you surgery for this, personally I do not advise that to your wife.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile