21 year old woman, squirting yellow liquid during sex, masturbation, smells like urine. Pregnancy or cervical cancer?

Question
female issues I am 21 years old when i have sex or masturbate i squirt yellow liquid is that normal?
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 54 minutes later

Women behave differently while having sex. Some may ejaculate fluid during orgasm and some without orgasm also.

In vagina there are glands which secrete this fluid to make the penetration easy. It may look like watery or urinary discharge. If it is not smelly and discharged at the time of sex only, then it is normal.

Normally there are yeasts and bacteria in vagina which make it favorable and prevent infection.
If the pH of vagina changes then there are chances of infection. So if there is no redness and itching, your vaginal discharge is normal.

I hope I have answered your query and any further query is most welcome. If there are no further queries, then please accept my answer.

Follow-up: 21 year old woman, squirting yellow liquid during sex, masturbation, smells like urine. Pregnancy or cervical cancer? 23 hours later
So what if it smells like urine?

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 5 hours later

Welcome back,

That is normal. As explained earlier, the discharge can appear like urine and this is normal.

Hope I have answered all your queries. Please accept my answer if there are no more queries.

Follow-up: 21 year old woman, squirting yellow liquid during sex, masturbation, smells like urine. Pregnancy or cervical cancer? 4 hours later
I was also told that i may have a type of cervical cancer would this have something to do with it as well and if im pregnant would my urine color change

Answered by Dr. Minoo Bhagia 11 hours later
Hello

Cervical cancer is very unusual at 21 years of age.

There are certain tests to confirm the cancer like pap's smear , colposcopic biosy and tumour markers.

It doesn't present like this , in cervical cancer there is contact bleeding not urine like discharge.

Pregnancy has nothing to do with the colour of urine , in case of jaundice or taking certain drugs like B complex the colour of urine can turn dark yellow.

If taking less water means the concentrated urine also looks dark in colour.

Any further query is welcome