20 year old having PCOS. Which is the best way to get pregnant?

May 2013
pcos I am 20 years old I have PCOS best way for me to get pregnant by my husband with out the pills I been trying for about two years now..
Posted Tue, 9 Oct 2012 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 40 minutes later

Poly cystic ovarian syndrome occurs due to hormonal imbalance.
In it menstrual irregularities, anovulation, multiple small cysts in ovaries, insulin resistance etc features can be seen.
The treatment depends on the severity of syndrome and clinical features.
So if you are having regular ovulatory cycles then no need of tablets.
But if you are having problem with ovulation, better to go for ovulation induction drugs.
With your doctor's advice you can take these tablets from 2nd day of periods to 6th day or 3rd to 7th day like that.
Then you can go for follicular study to track the ovulation.
When ovulation appears to occur you have to plan intercourse around that time.
If you have done these in previous cycles without success then better to go for IUI(Intra uterine insemination) with your doctor's advice.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.