2 year child having itchy black headed spots on cheek. Not cured by creams. What should I do?

hi my 2 year old girl has got itchy black headed spots on her cheek and dont seem to be going, i have used e45 and other creams but nothing is working, she has had them for about 2 months now, do i need to take her to the doctors or just wait it out
Posted Fri, 27 Jul 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Rohit Batra 1 hour later
Dear Patient,
Thanks for your query to XXXXXXX
Itchy black headed spots on face can be papular urticaria arising out of insect bites, neonatal acne etc.
A photograph of the lesions will be of great help in diagnosing the condition.

Pleae send in a couple of photographs for me to help you better.

Dr.Rohit Batra