17 years old. What is the dosage for vitamin B5, inositol, niacin and riboflavin?

Hi My name is XXXXXXX
I am currently struggling with weight loss, I have loss and gained weight for the Past 6 years.
My question is what is a healthy dose for:
Vitamin B5, Inositol, Niacin, Riboflavin. For a 265lb Female aged 17
Posted Mon, 12 Nov 2012 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 7 hours later
VIT B3( niacin ),VIT B5( pantothenic acid ),VIT B2( riboflavin ) are referred as B complex vitamins and are needed for not only helping the body use fats and carbohydrates but also for healthy skin,hair,eyes and liver.They also help the nervous system function properly.

The dosage underneath is the Recommended Dietary Allowance (RDA), but be aware that this dosage is the minimum that you require per day, to ward off serious deficiency of this particular nutrient. In the therapeutic use of this nutrient, the dosage is usually increased considerably, but the toxicity level must be kept in mind.
Dose for VIT B3 is 14 mg/RDA
dose for VIT B5 is 5 mg/RDA
Dose for VIT B2 is 1mg/RDA

I hope to have answered your query however you may revert to me for any further query.
Best of luck