16 moth old getting petechia which does not fade when pressed. Blood test normal. What's wrong?

My daughter has been experiencing some petechia looking dots for rhe past month and a half. We have been to dermatologist and pediatrician had a CBC all normal! They are amall pinpoint dots that dont fade when pressed. They range from three on the back at a time spread out to 3 on a hand spread, never many in large clusters, and disappear within three days. Should i go further with tests? Or trust the doctors? She is 16 months old 27 lbs with no other symptoms. Great appetite, full of energy and growing perfect! Thank you, I just need peace of mind somehow!
Posted Sat, 24 Nov 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sumitra Kumar Mukherjee 1 hour later
Dear XXXXXXX You said your 16 moth daughter getting petechia which
does not fade when pressed. Also you mentioned her blooed tests normal
and normal healthy baby with great appetite and full of energy. I think
your baby has got purpura simplex. This is also known as fragile capillary
syndrome. The small blood vessles or capillaries tend to breakdown and
bleed under the skin. Please don't worry.It is seldom serious.It can disappear
and recurs from time to time or persists for many years. There is no known
treatment.You can trust the doctors including me. Kindest regards Dr S.K.Mukherjee