15 years old, have small penis size and voice has also not changed. Suggest?

Hi I am a 15 year old boy and my penis is supper small like 1-2 inches soft and 3-4 hard how can I make it bigger is there any thing I can do I have pups and zits and stuff also my voice has not changed please help me I don't have a great because I am ashamed of my penis I can't shower after football practice because of it please help me
Posted Fri, 16 Aug 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Jay Patel 1 hour later

I am dr XXXXXXX and I will try my level best to help you.

Based on the information you are having an issue with secondary sexual changes in men's life, its a effect of testosterone which changes the size of penis and the voice of boy to a deep man like voice, more over you will start having mustache and beard with your pubic hair and axillary hair will grow.

Some of male have this kind of changes around 14 yrs age and for some it take about 16-17 yrs of age to have above mentioned changes.

I recommend you to calm down, give it another year slowly the secondary sex characteristic changes will soon occur and thing will be back to normal again.

Nothing to worry at this point, I do had similar issues and every thing worked out fine till turned 16 so I want you to be relax, I understand the shame you are feeling because I went through same things while I was having my puberty.

Hope it helps, please feel free to contact me for any concerns, just be yourself I understand human body and all the different thing we go through.