15 year old and have small penis. How to increase the size?

Hi i am 15 and my penis is like 1-2 soft and 3-4 hard if that i feel like i can not get a girl because of my penis i need some way to make it bigger and is there also any thing to make my voice get deeper please i need a bigger penis any thing i can do please help me
Posted Fri, 16 Aug 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
Thanks for trusting us with your health concern.
With regard to the size of the penis, i would like to let you know that unless you are in possession of a micropenis - a rare condition in which a man’s erect penis is shorter ‎than 2 inches in length - size does not and should not matter. ‎
There have been techniques which are used to increase the size of the penis like jelqing, penis stretching exercises as stretching makes cells composing your penis grow increasing the length of your penis and kegel exercises which target the pubococcygeus muscle and thus helps in maintaining the erection for a longer time.

You should go ahead with these exercises only after a consultation with your urologist as they have their own side effects. The only useful methods are penis enlargement surgery and inflatable implants. But they are also not without side effects which concern mostly with side effects of surgery.

A penis size of 4 inches in the erect state is considered normal and also can satisfy a woman in every way.

Please feel free to discuss further. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.