12 years girl. Started vomiting and feeling nausea. Is this normal?

Question
HI, MY DAUGHTER HAS TURNED 12 A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO, IN THE LAST 6 WEEKS SHE VOMITS AND HAS NAUSEA ALMOST EVERY SECOND WEEK AND THEN IT DISAPPEARS THE NEXT DAY. I DO KNOW SHE IS GOING THROUGH PUBERTY. IS THIS NORMAL OR SOMETHING MORE SINESTER. THERE IS NO DIAHERRIA ASSOCIATED WITH ANY OF THESE VOMITS AT ALL , THEY SEEM TO COME OUT OF THE BLUE
Posted Mon, 15 Oct 2012 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 1 hour later
During menstruation a girl can have nausea, vomiting due to release of prostaglandins in body.
However it is unlikely to have these problems related to puberty.
Nausea & vomiting can be due to emotional stress, gastritis or gall bladder stone.
I will advise you to consult physician for local examination & to rule out cause of this problem.
I will be available for your further queries.

Dr.Monika