Ask a Urologist   »  

10 years old having small penis. What treatment should be done?

Doctor, my son is 10years old he has small Penis he feel shay front of other friends and relative now he grown up to see his penis we are worried kindly help us and advise what to do? and what is his right treatment.
Posted Sat, 20 Oct 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Sumitra Kumar Mukherjee 3 hours later
Thank you for your query.
In boys, puberty starts normally from the age 11 to 13. That time physical growth starts and genital growth starts as well due to actions of hormones. If your son is well otherwise I will not worry about that. I just advise you to wait.
Kindest regards