10 years old feeling sick in morning. Could this be related to puberty?

hi doctor ,my 10 yr old daughter has for about a week or more been sick then after a couple of hours fine and eating normally only to be sick again in the early hrs of the morning x x this has been happening for over a week now !! could this be related to puperty at all ! ive been to the doctors and had her checked over he told me it was a virus ! she has also suffered dioherroa at times too ! i am worried as this is not a normal sickness bug which lasts 48 hrs!
many thanks ! XXXXXXX
Posted Fri, 21 Dec 2012 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rajiv K Khandelwal 22 minutes later

Virus infection can present in varied forms and the infection can last for 5-7 days and, at times, for longer periods. If the doctors feel that it is due to virus then they would have run some investigations.

The symptoms that you mention are very unlikely due to puberty.

I hope I have answered your query to your satisfaction. Please feel free to revert back in case you need any clarifications or would like to share more facts of the case.

Wishing your daughter all the best.