10 weeks pregnant, have light red watery discharge, abdominal pain. Sign of miscarriage?

hii there
I'm 10 weeks pregnant and yesterday I had sex but after that I have discharge light red watery fluid and today in the morning discharging of brown fluid. .I'm so worried and just little bit pain in left side of abdomen ..I'm feeling very guilty about doing this.
this is my first pregnancy as I have done 1 ultrasound test in 7 week and it was perfectly fine baby's heart beat n all.
so what I need to do now. .do i need to consult with dr I'm feeling very it the sign of miscarriage...
please help me thr out I need your advice ASAp
Posted Tue, 4 Jun 2013 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 51 minutes later

You should consult your doctor.

Any time during pregnancy even without any obvious reason any form of discharge and pain in abdomen need to be looked for.

Sexual act may or may not be responsible.

At times when the placenta is low lying or there is some hormonal deficiency this kind of things can happen.

In any case, visit to a doctor and examination is must. Your doctor after examination may advise ultrasound again to look for the cause of this red color discharge.

Please consult your doctor ASAP.

I hope this helps.