10 days late for period. Suggest some medicine

My periods has been delayed by 10 days.Plz. refer medicine for that.and plz medicen name am lives in india
Posted Fri, 19 Oct 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 2 hours later

Please do urine pregnancy test. If you are not pregnant, you can take tablet meprate 10mg twice daily, for seven days and stop. After stopping, you should get periods in next 3 to 7 days.

Dr Chetna
Follow-up: 10 days late for period. Suggest some medicine 18 hours later
mam mere period 10 days miss ho gaye hai aur maine check pregnancy test but report is negative to kya mai meprate tablet le sakti hu jisse mere period start ho jaye plz reply me
Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 4 hours later
You may take Tab Meprate as advised earlier