10 days late for period. Suggest some medicine

Question
My periods has been delayed by 10 days.Plz. refer medicine for that.and plz medicen name am lives in india
Posted Fri, 19 Oct 2012 in Menstruation and Miscarriage

Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 2 hours later
Hi XXXXXX

Please do urine pregnancy test. If you are not pregnant, you can take tablet meprate 10mg twice daily, for seven days and stop. After stopping, you should get periods in next 3 to 7 days.

Best
Dr Chetna

Follow-up: 10 days late for period. Suggest some medicine 18 hours later
mam mere period 10 days miss ho gaye hai aur maine check pregnancy test but report is negative to kya mai meprate tablet le sakti hu jisse mere period start ho jaye plz reply me

Answered by Dr. Chetna Jain 4 hours later
yes XXXXXX
You may take Tab Meprate as advised earlier