thyroid problem with neck pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hello sir
please proceed with your query
User : sir my mother have a serious thyroid problem can u help me in this regard????
yes. please proceed
User : sir i dont know the exact terms but she is having pain in her throat
i will need to ask you a few more questions. can i proceed?
User : sure
when was she diagnosed to have thyroid problem?
wht is her age?
User : since 1990 and she is 46
is she taking any medication for that now?
when was the last time she got her thyroid hormones checked?
User : yes thyryxin is regular
is there any swelling in the neck now?
is thr any difficulty in swallowing?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Meloxicam on bowl of weed
- Tonsil problem neck pain
- Symptoms of an undermedicated thyroid
- Front neck pain thyroid
- Subclinical hypothyroidism and hearing loss
- Fishy bowl movements during pregnancy
- Swollen thyroid gland on one side
- Symptoms of over corrected thyroid
- Thyroid heart palpitations neck pain
- Thyroid nodule and neck pain
- Bowl movements that are stinky and sticky
- Underactive thyroid neck pain
- Bowel mucus in pregnancy
- Pain from pushing a bowel movement
- Swollen ankles and thyroid problems