thyroid problem with neck pain - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hello sir
please proceed with your query
User : sir my mother have a serious thyroid problem can u help me in this regard????
yes. please proceed
User : sir i dont know the exact terms but she is having pain in her throat
i will need to ask you a few more questions. can i proceed?
User : sure
when was she diagnosed to have thyroid problem?
wht is her age?
User : since 1990 and she is 46
is she taking any medication for that now?
when was the last time she got her thyroid hormones checked?
User : yes thyryxin is regular
is there any swelling in the neck now?
is thr any difficulty in swallowing?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Soreswolen mouth during pregnancy
- Tonsil problem neck pain
- Is rantac mps syrup safe during pregnancy
- Front neck pain thyroid
- Graves to hypothyroid
- Mouth ulcers during ovulation
- Thyroid heart palpitations neck pain
- Refractory wegeners granulomatosis
- Thyroid nodule and neck pain
- Thyroid goiter and hoarseness
- Underactive thyroid neck pain
- Hyperplasia of thyroid gland
- Purpose of the thyroid gland
- Problems during 8 months of pregnancy
- Metformin and spotting during menopause