rash after flu - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : hi
User : my problem is that I develop a rash right after I get a flu
User : and it's all over my face and spreads to the neck
User : I've been having this since I was 15 ... it occurs even if I take no medication for the flu
Doctor : ok
i will need to ask few more questions. can i proceed?
User : sure
please provide age and gender
User : Male, 26
for how many days does the rash stay?
User : until the flu subsides
does it itch?
User : but not more than 2 days
User : yes, very itchy
you can try these
User : ok...?
rashes after viral flu are commmon in some people
you can use calamine lotion to soothe it
User : ok
and some antihistamines for the rash
User : ok ..any suggestions on any brands?
calamine lotion is available as cladryl lotion or as calamine lotion itself
where are you located?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Side effects after nasal cauterization
- Chance of pregnancy after menopause
- Why do i have gases in my stomach
- Heat rash after flu
- How can i reduce alanine content in my body
- Causes of fatigue after hysterectomy
- Rashes after flu vaccine
- Skin rash after flu
- How to recover after chemo
- What is the difference between mecofol and mecobol tablets
- Jaw swollen after root canal
- What does low lymph abs indicate
- Is there a therapy to increase height
- Rash after stomach flu
- Itchy rash after flu