otitis externa - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello i need some help
Doctor : Hi
how can I help you?
User : ok i have some questions about Swimmer's ear
Doctor : ok, tell me your quires?
User : well i tried some home methods and it drained the water but know it is really sore.what should i do?
its also calles otits externa
was ther any discharge/
User : yea it was clear
is there any pain in the ear?
User : yea when i push on it
User : jsut a little bit
do you have fever/
User : no
there may be a pimple like lesion in the canal?
that is causing the pain
User : its really swolen inside
User : anything that will help the pain?
so examination with the otoscopy is needed
so you hav eto consult the specalist
yes, thst is due to inflamation and infection
when the wate enters the ear it swells
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Symptoms of gastroenteritis
- Drugs/medication for gastroenteritis
- Treatment and cure for gastroenteritis
- Symptoms of fibrillation
- Ear drops for otitis externa
- Otitis externa treatment in adults
- Diagnosis of myalgia
- Drugs/medication for dysmenorrhea
- Antibiotics for malignant otitis externa
- Treatment for acute otitis externa
- Oral antibiotics for otitis externa
- Symptoms of abdominal obesity
- Symptoms of otitis
- Drugs/medication for otitis
- Melanoma causes