had sex after 2 days of periods, any chances of pregnancy?. - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help?
Proceed with your query.
Do you mean sexual intercourse was 2 days after completion of menstrual period
yes menstrual period
I was checking for more details from you.
May I know if your wife has regular period and how many days did her period last?
I am sorry, I couldn't understand what you mean - do you mean your wife has menstrual cycles every 50 days?
Chances of pregnancy depends on the fertile days of the month
in 30-35 days
which inturn depend on the regularity of cycles and the day count from the 1st day of menstrual period
So to answer your query, could you confirm for how long does your wife period (bleeding) lasts?
If you meant your wife bleeds for 50 days, then it implies she has some erratic hormone changes needing medical attention.
In such erratic condition it is difficult to predict fertile periods and the chances of pregnancy.
However in general unprotected sexual intercourse in a few days of period are usually not fruitful
and the chances of pregnancy is less.
Hope I have answered your query.
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Diagnosis of Long-standing cyst
- Kinpride medication
- 2 days late period masturbated after periods negative pregnancy tests
- Spotting after period due no period
- Small pus filled bump on upper gum
- Had unprotected sex after period missing period chances of pregnancy
- Is there chances of pregnancy after periods
- Heart palpitations when hungry
- Symptoms of Bleeding during sex
- Throat hurts after smoking hookah
- Treatment and cure for Bleeding during sex
- Symptoms of Minor cramps
- Pregnancy and periods
- Symptoms of Meniscal cyst
- Residual pain after bell's palsy