diabetes, hypoglycemia, shivering - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
please proceed with your health query
User : i have been suffering diabetics since 5 years, now iam 27 trs old
Doctor : ok
User : first i was taking insulin mixtard 30 70
User : 36-0-10
User : since 3 year i continued this treatment
User : after tht i went to abroad
User : i did execise and kept diet prop[erly
User : and i reduced it as dionil 5mgmorning and evening
User : now some times i getting hypoglycimia
User : after taking food my sugar level is high
User : todays level is fbs 110 and ppbs-164
if you are getting hypoglycemic attacks you will need to do a GTT instead of the normal fasting and postprandial blood test
User : but evening it ll come to 75
Doctor : and depending on the result of GTT get the dose of Daonil tablet adjusted
User : i feel shivering
Doctor : ok
User : should i take insulin again
no, insulin will further lower the sugars
you should do the GTT test
GTT=glucose tolerance test
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Fasting blood glucose bottle
- Is diarrhea a side effect of cosopt?
- Hypoglycemia without diabetes
- Diabetes hypoglycemia at night
- Test for diabetes 191 blood sugar
- Low blood sugar body ache
- Tab zocef500
- Is diarrhea a side effect of dulera?
- What are the side effects of biotin?
- Is chills a side effect of dilantin?
- Lucozade diabetes hypoglycemia
- Is vomiting a side effect of alimta?
- What are the symptoms of diabetic hypoglycemia?
- Link between hypoglycemia and diabetes
- My glucose reading is 400 i just ate