Zpack to treat oral gonorrhea - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : i'm a 19 year old female and i have some questions
User : would a zpack cure oral gonorrhea?
Doctor : ok
User : i'm not even sure if i have an oral std, but i had a sore throat and was prescribed a zpack.
Doctor : i can help you
User : i provided oral sex to a male 3 months ago
User : unprotected.
Doctor : ok
Doctor : azithromycin
Doctor : is said to help
User : ok. it did clear up whatever sore throat i had.
User : since it's been three months since i've done anything and i havent had any other sore throats or things in my throat. . . would you say i don't have an oral std?
Doctor : any membraner
Doctor : on your tonsils
User : no.
Doctor : i would suggest get
Doctor : a vdrl test to ber on safer side
Doctor : u have nothing to lose in gettin tested
User : i read somewhere that oral gon. can clear itself up after about 3 months
User : is that true?
Doctor : sometimes
Doctor : not all the time
Doctor : it varies
Doctor : person to person
Doctor : are u there?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Treatment for oral gonorrhea
- Folic acid and pain during intercourse
- Gynecology swollen g spot constant dull ache
- Feel nauseous dizzy and sick post having intercourse reason
- Why is bell s palsy reoccuring
- Gonorrhea and oral sex
- Why do i release so much heat
- Oral gonorrhea symptoms in women
- What to do if having severe headaches while taking birthcontrol
- Hymen surgery after an abortion
- Noticed stomach pain and sleeplessness due to vomiting
- Pressure in lower abdomen during intercourse
- How to cure mild cervical disc protrusion
- How is gonorrhea transmitted orally
- Will oral gonorrhea it affect my penis