Yellow discharge in pregnancy. Normal? - Online Doctor Chats
This is xxxxxxxx here
hi doctor how are?
I am good
How are you?
i am good thank you doctor
doctor i have a doubt, i am 5 months pregnant its my 19th week.
Great to know it
Is white discharge coomon during pregnancy?
my discharge is yellow colour.
but it does not smell
It is normal XXXXXXX
Are you feeling the baby's movements?
Do not worry about the discharge
Do i need to consult a physician for this?
i am really afriad doctor as i am travelling a long distance to office. but it is by bus only
Do not travel after 6 months
but regarding teh discharge i feel some what uncomfortable
i had spotting during 2nd and 3rd month that makes me so fearful
There is no need to worry
one more thing doctor
how abt having lunch is it necessary that i must have full lunch that fills my stomach
as past 2 days i had a full lunch feeling sum what uncomfortable
You should have more than full stomach
IT is for you and the baby
You need additional 375 calories everyday in pregnancy
ohhh ok doctor thank you
during this time do we get common abdominal pain
or stomach pain
when do you think i should consult a physician regarding the discharge?
Where it is blood tinged
ohhh thank you so much this is what my doubt is. Thank you very much and have a great day. happy week end :)
Than you XXXXXXX
Happy weekend to you too
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Yellow vaginal discharge in pregnancy
- Cosmo peel pigmentation
- Does postinor2 terminate pregnancy
- Drinking alcohol before an angiogram
- Yellow crusty pregnancy discharge
- Pregnancy sugar 189
- Follicular tracking 18mm follicles what day
- Emphysema and angina attacks
- Does multiple myeloma run in families
- Yellow discharge in early pregnancy
- Tight chest at 18weeks pregnant
- 18 weeks pregnant shaky
- Yellow discharge pregnancy symptom
- Yellow discharge during pregnancy
- 18 weeks pregnant urine stinks