Yeast infections causing vaginal infections - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help u?
User : i have a question regarding yeast infections
User : i may have one but am not sure... what if there is nothing wrong and i treat for a yeast infection?
Doctor : For Health purposes please provide these: Age, Gender, Location, Occupation, Marital status,
User : age 21, female, arizona, business owner, engaged
Doctor : k
Doctor : Do you have Allergies / Diabetes / Thyroid problem / High Blood pressure/Heart disease/ Asthma etc
User : no
Doctor : it basically causes vaginal infections in females.
Doctor : What are the symptoms?
User : so if i don't have anything wrong and i use an otc treatment, i could get a yeast infection?
Doctor : do u have any unprotected sex?
User : no, first and only partner and we always use a condom
Doctor : k fine
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Does taking udiliv affect baby in any way
- What does these blood test and lipid profile indicate
- Can metoprolol cause vaginal yeast infections
- Can carrot juice cause vaginal yeast infections
- Chicken pox and swimming in the sea
- What is the treatment for burning sensation in penis
- Can concerta cause vaginal yeast infections
- Can symbicort cause vaginal yeast infection
- Pp wash chicken pox
- Zincovit preventing chicken pox
- Suggest treatment for deafness after typhoid infection
- White poop chicken pox
- What does my semen analysis report suggest
- Phobia of chicken pox
- Vaginal yeast infection causes