Yaz drug allergy - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi, can we take YAz and bebadryl at the same time?
Doctor : hello
how can i help u?
User : i am taking yaz and an antibiotics
User : the antibiotic caused skin rashed n blisters
User : so I am not taking it
User : but can i take yaz n benadryl at the same time?
yes u can
User : but it says that yaz may affect with diphenhydramine
User : i am worried if the rashed will get worse
it may reduce the efficacy but doent have any side effects
are u taking any medication for rashes?
User : i am taking benadryl
User : i just took it today
User : the rashes started yesterday
but how did u know that rashes are due to antibiotic?
whih antibiotic have u taken?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- How long does it take for a swab drug test results
- Metrogyl 200 mg side effects dogs
- Seeing black dots after a head injury
- Taking benadryl after lasik
- Sulfa drug allergy symptoms
- Savella and sulfa drugs allergy
- Danogen 200 mg side effects
- Dexedrine sulfa drug allergy
- Duspatalin retard 200 side effect
- Levogastrol tablets when are they prescribed
- Goldman fristoe test of articulation opinion
- Macpod cv 200 effects
- Crinone and gestorin 200
- Common drug allergies
- Drug allergy cross sensitivities