Xanax and its side effects - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
how can i help you?
User : I was prescribed Xanax 5 days ago, and have been taking .5 mg twice a day since
User : however, I've heard it has awful withdrawl effects, so I think I should stop
User : would it be dangerous to do so?
Please provide your age, gender and location
User : 19, Male, California
what were your symptoms for which Xanax was prescribed?
User : Concentration issues in school
and since when are you taking them?
User : 5 days ago
how are you feeling now? has it helped your concentration issue?
User : Nah, it's just made me tired
you can redce the dose to 0.5 mg once a day
take it at night before bedtime
and if it has really not helped you,
then you should inform the doctor who prescribed it to you
he will change it as per your needs.
User : ah
User : alright
User : thank you!
Thanks for consulting HealthcareMagic. Bye for now. Please refer your friends to our service.
Doctor : Is there any thing else I can help you with?
Doctor : are you there?
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Adverse side effects of xanax
- Smoke black and mild chest pain
- Common side effects for xanax
- Lexapro and xanax side effects
- Smoking cannabis when on metformin
- Can low potassium cause a tia
- Can low potassium cause miscarriage
- Can melatonin cause sore tongue
- Sneezing coughing copper taste in mouth
- Can melatonin cause urine to smell
- Soft lump on my anus
- Can low potassium cause no period
- Risk calculator cirrhosis
- Negative side effects of xanax
- Xanax side effects and addiction