Wrist pain due to sports injury - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : i fell on my hand while playing cricket.
Doctor : Ok
User : it's paining.
User : i thought it will be fine by two weeks.
User : but still its little bit paining.
is it around the wrist?
User : i'm afraid whether it's a ligament tear.
User : no, near the joint bone.
Doctor : which joint?
User : the joint between limbs.
User : i dont know the name.
You mean to say the joint b/w the fingers?
User : no , not the hands.
User : the joint below connecting upper & lower.
User : below the watch.
the elbow joint
below the watch it is called as wrist joint
User : yes, wrist joint.
Now is there any swelling?
User : there is no swelling.
Was it present before?
User : but i'm not able to straighten my hand.
User : & am not able to carry any heavy luggages.
User : i'm not in India so, I haven't gone for x-ray.
Has it improved over the past 2 weeks or stayed the same?
Have you shown it to the doctor?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Severe wrist pain no injury
- Sudden wrist pain no injury
- Femoral head and acetabulum
- How to remove ear stuck cotton butt
- Sports injury tingling legs
- The line of my butt crack is shiny
- Superficial phlebitis sports injury
- Aching bones in arms
- Non-displaced acetabular fracture
- Acetabular stress fracture
- Pimple like thing on the top of my butt crack
- Abnormal knee mri results
- Dry scabby butt crack
- Herpes and sweaty butt crack
- Movable lump in nose due to sports injury