Wrist pain due to sports injury - Online Doctor Chats
User : hi
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : i fell on my hand while playing cricket.
Doctor : Ok
User : it's paining.
User : i thought it will be fine by two weeks.
User : but still its little bit paining.
is it around the wrist?
User : i'm afraid whether it's a ligament tear.
User : no, near the joint bone.
Doctor : which joint?
User : the joint between limbs.
User : i dont know the name.
You mean to say the joint b/w the fingers?
User : no , not the hands.
User : the joint below connecting upper & lower.
User : below the watch.
the elbow joint
below the watch it is called as wrist joint
User : yes, wrist joint.
Now is there any swelling?
User : there is no swelling.
Was it present before?
User : but i'm not able to straighten my hand.
User : & am not able to carry any heavy luggages.
User : i'm not in India so, I haven't gone for x-ray.
Has it improved over the past 2 weeks or stayed the same?
Have you shown it to the doctor?
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Can low testosterone cause health problems
- Severe wrist pain no injury
- Sudden wrist pain no injury
- Sports injury tingling legs
- Can percocet cause health problems
- Superficial phlebitis sports injury
- Calf muscle pain stress
- Sudden pain in calf muscle
- Can rimg worm cause health problems
- Pain in calf when tensing the muscle
- Can tight neck muscles cause light headedness
- Stabbing pain in calf muscle
- Pain in the calf muscle while walking
- Small pupils and light headedness causes
- Movable lump in nose due to sports injury