Wound healing - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
Doctor : hhow can i help you?
User : Ok since I only have 5 min...I got stitches because I slashed my wrist, but they were supposed to come out a few days ago,but I don't have health insurance and can't find a free clinic until thursday, so what do I do about my stitches?
Doctor : okay
Doctor : how is the wound healing
Doctor : was it healed properly?
User : I think it healed up pretty well, it is starting to look different though, I think the stitches need to come out
User : I think my skin istrying to heal over my skin
Doctor : are skin edges intact or they seperated?
User : Intact I think, my wound is totally closed
Doctor : okay
Doctor : is there any dicharge for that wound
User : If I lose contact with you is there someway to...contact you?
Doctor : ?
User : No, nothing has came out in a while
Doctor : ok
Doctor : it seems your wound healed properly
User : ok, but how to I take out my stitches?
Doctor : you can attend free clinic for further follow up
User : Wait tillnext thursday?
Doctor : yes
Doctor : If any further query we request you to avail the opportunity of LIVE CHAT WITH A DOCTOR 24/7 at our portal WWW.WWWW.WW It will be beneficial for you to become an annual member for an unlimited chat with the doctors whenever and wherever you you need for entire family.Regards, Medical Team, HealthcareMagic.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is castrol make the skin dark
- What could cause red bumps on stomach and arms
- What treatment is suggested for nightfall
- Why am i pregnant one day after my period
- What do positive results for coccobacilli on pap smear indicate
- Old keloid castor oil
- Antiseptic soframycin for wound healing
- Crystal meth and wound healing
- Getting rid of hair casts
- Wound healing of laparoscopy
- Thumb wound healed swollen
- Castor oil keratosis eye
- Effects of tanning with a cast
- Foot wound heal time
- What is the remedy for enlarged adenoids