Wound healing - Online Doctor Chats
User : Hello
Doctor : hi
Doctor : hhow can i help you?
User : Ok since I only have 5 min...I got stitches because I slashed my wrist, but they were supposed to come out a few days ago,but I don't have health insurance and can't find a free clinic until thursday, so what do I do about my stitches?
Doctor : okay
Doctor : how is the wound healing
Doctor : was it healed properly?
User : I think it healed up pretty well, it is starting to look different though, I think the stitches need to come out
User : I think my skin istrying to heal over my skin
Doctor : are skin edges intact or they seperated?
User : Intact I think, my wound is totally closed
Doctor : okay
Doctor : is there any dicharge for that wound
User : If I lose contact with you is there someway to...contact you?
Doctor : ?
User : No, nothing has came out in a while
Doctor : ok
Doctor : it seems your wound healed properly
User : ok, but how to I take out my stitches?
Doctor : you can attend free clinic for further follow up
User : Wait tillnext thursday?
Doctor : yes
Doctor : If any further query we request you to avail the opportunity of LIVE CHAT WITH A DOCTOR 24/7 at our portal WWW.WWWW.WW It will be beneficial for you to become an annual member for an unlimited chat with the doctors whenever and wherever you you need for entire family.Regards, Medical Team, HealthcareMagic.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hands shake after holding something heavy
- Bacterial folliculitis on vulva
- Bacterial infection in thigh
- Bacterial infections on top of thigh
- What do doctors give for bacterial infections
- Runny nose after hitting head
- Antiseptic soframycin for wound healing
- Rise in hb after transfusion
- Crystal meth and wound healing
- Wound healing of laparoscopy
- Thumb wound healed swollen
- Light headed after kidney removal
- Foot wound heal time
- Difference between bacteria and fungal folliculitis
- Intense pressure in head after smoking weed