Worried about pregnancy, no periods, antibiotic for yeast infection - Online Doctor Chats
User : hello
Doctor : Hi
How can I help you?
User : okay heres the problem
User : my gf is on birth control
User : we had sex about a month ago and last saturday
User : she took a antibiotic for a yeast infection 3 days before we first had sex
User : then this last tuesday her peiod was supposed to start
User : today still no period
User : she has cramps and zits but no blood
User : took a hpt last night and it was negative
User : do u think she is pregnant or what
You have to wait for few more days
User : what does it sound like tho
User : shes usually regeular maybe a day late
Sometimes any illness or medication can delay a period
User : is it possible the period may come today or tomorrow
Yes it is possible
User : which is more likely
The chance of pregnancy while a woman on BCP is very rare
User : the pregnancy or just a delayed period
They are so effective
First know if she takes them regulary
User : we always use the pull out method as well as bc
Pull out method is not effective but BC is effective
Doctor : What is her age
User : she is on bc but it doesnt matter if i pull out or not? she thinks it helps our chances but ur saying it doesnt help nor not help?
User : she is 19
It does not help
Pull out method is not effective way of contraceptin
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Azithral or norflox for throat infection
- Is dark urine a side effect of procardia?
- Incubation period skin yeast infection
- 10 weeks 4 days pregnant
- Azithral syrup can give for diarrhea
- Azithral safe during pregnancy
- Drug information azithral syrup
- Yeast infection causes missed period
- Is rash a side effect of junel fe 1.5/30?
- Azithral oral suspension dose 2 year old
- Yeast infections related to pregnancy
- Is shivering a side effect of procardia?
- Yeast infection missed period
- Is headache a side effect of junel fe 1/20?
- Postmenopausal yeast infection period