Withdrawl symtoms of smoking - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : Hello doctor, I wondered if you could help me with the following symptoms, I stopped smoking roughly 7 weeks ago but due to dizziness problems which I put down to withdrawal symptoms I started again a few days ago. for the last few days I have constantly been not so much coughing but more of attempting to dislodge saliva a fluid from the bottom of my throat, really deep down at the bottom, like I said this is constant and I have been told by my family that I am doing it all day. Along with this I have been having a tingling sensation behind my lungs on my back sort of inbetween my should blades sort of middle left. And the only other symptom really is a dry throat sensation?
Doctor : ok
Doctor : i can help you ragarding this
Doctor : you have described your symtoms
Doctor : bbut i didnt find any queryther
Doctor : are you with me ?
Doctor : You can chat with a doctor for any medical query here.
I have to close this window since there is no response from your side, please get back to us if you need further medical advice.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is cough with phlegm a normal symtom after quitting smoking
- Marijuana and retinal bleeding
- Does champix cause your stomach to bloat
- Quit smoking withdrawl excessive saliva
- Smoking diarrhea
- Irregular smoking
- Natural homemade facial mask
- Does smoking withdrawl cause frequent nocturnal urination
- Natural peanut butter health benefits
- Natural ways to help ear infection
- Nicotine withdrawal bleeding sinus
- Natural remedies for pneumonia in adults
- Smoking pot makes my vagina bleed
- Myoclonic seizures in infants
- Nicotine patch nose bleeds