Withdrawal method of contraception - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : my last period was on 10/06/09 and the one beforte that was 9/08/09. i stoped the pill on 9/04/09 and have been using the pull out method for all of Oct. I wanted to know what my chances of pregnacy were.
Doctor : when is your expected period due?
Doctor : Hi
User : 11/01 or 11/03
if practiced properly the withdrawal method is nearly 80% effective
User : what exactly is proper practice?
it is to pull out the penis before the ejaculation occurs
User : Ok. I have heard that precum can have sperm in it. Would the amount be enough to cause a pregancy?
Doctor : though there is much talk about pre come and the presence of sperm in precome
Doctor : it has failed to produce pregnancy in many studies
Doctor : so the conclusion is precome is not enough to cause pregnancy
User : ok As far as natural family planing and the rythm method go, how can I calculate when I began to ovulate?
if your mensus cycle regular it is usually the 14th day ovulation occurs
User : and how long does the average woman ovulate?
so the 14th day of the cycle is the ovulation day
User : ok thank you very much for help
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Contraceptive methods for newly married
- Few pimples from loestrin
- Wisdom teeth blocked nose
- Stomach muscle twitching from loestrin
- Ayurvedic contraceptive methods effective
- Ortho tri lo missed period
- Methods of contraception for newly married
- Can you take panadol with loette
- Tpha positive can block uae visa
- Leakage from leg block
- Is withdrawal a safe method of contraception
- Emergency contraceptive methods in ayurveda
- Veins in scrotum is blocked
- Something blocking my urine
- Can you lose weight while taking loestrin