Wisdom tooth removal, headache - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hey quick question
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : can wisdom teeth removal cause headaches and dizziness? even if i got them removed 1 week ago?
Doctor : If you have intense pain, it might cause
Doctor : If it is infected
Doctor : it might cause
Doctor : THere are some rare causes
Doctor : too
User : i never finished my penicilin?
User : should i start taking it again?
Doctor : The immediate things that I could think of are these
Doctor : Why did not you?
User : i figured i could stop it cuz i felt better
Doctor : If you did not complete the course it might cause the problem
Doctor : What is your age
User : 19
Doctor : Do you have pain
User : yeah
Doctor : When do you feel dizzy
Doctor : and headache
User : constant mouth pain and headaches
Doctor : When it pains?
User : headaches at nighttim
User : *night time
User : and dizziness
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- I have dark hairs growing around my nipples
- Stiff neck headache wisdom tooth
- Decayed wisdom tooth causing headache
- Im only 15 and i might be pregnant
- Wisdom tooth growth headache
- Milk of magnesia mouth sores
- I am getting very heavy period help me out
- Vyvanse local anesthetic
- Does wisdom teeth cause and flutter in chest
- Why do not i have my period yet
- Tooth removal and headache
- Pink spots on tongue
- Dark marks on tongue
- Headache after wisdom tooth extraction
- Do you think paris hilton looks fat here