Wisdom tooth removal, headache - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
User : hey quick question
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : can wisdom teeth removal cause headaches and dizziness? even if i got them removed 1 week ago?
Doctor : If you have intense pain, it might cause
Doctor : If it is infected
Doctor : it might cause
Doctor : THere are some rare causes
Doctor : too
User : i never finished my penicilin?
User : should i start taking it again?
Doctor : The immediate things that I could think of are these
Doctor : Why did not you?
User : i figured i could stop it cuz i felt better
Doctor : If you did not complete the course it might cause the problem
Doctor : What is your age
User : 19
Doctor : Do you have pain
User : yeah
Doctor : When do you feel dizzy
Doctor : and headache
User : constant mouth pain and headaches
Doctor : When it pains?
User : headaches at nighttim
User : *night time
User : and dizziness
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Blood pressure age wise chart in excel
- Stiff neck headache wisdom tooth
- Decayed wisdom tooth causing headache
- Magnesium sulphate tooth abscesses
- Wisdom tooth growth headache
- Can i wait a few weeks to see a dentist for an abscessed tooth
- Tooth removal and headache
- Arginitric tablets for what age person
- Percent artery blockage at different ages
- Ornidazole and ofloxacin for gum abscess
- Age wise calorie burner chart
- Headache after wisdom tooth extraction
- Abscessed wisdom tooth swollen lymph nodes
- Tooth abscess in kids,ramdev,ayurveda
- Causes for delayied bone age