Wisdom teeth and noodles - Online Doctor Chats
User : I had just got all four of my wisdom teeth out just this morning. It has been about 7 hours; do you think it's alright to eat XXXXXXXX Noodles- Shrimp flavored? I would think it's salty, however it's not spicy but it does have many different flavors. I don't want to cause any dry socket or anything. I want this to heal as quick as soon as possible. Please let me know as soon as it is possible. Thanks so much and much appreciated! -Cautious Patient.
User : Doc, you there?
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello.
User : did you get my question
User : ?
there is no problem with that and you can consume your favorite XXXXXXXX Noodles- Shrimp flavored
User : are you sure /
User : ??
User : it won't cause any dry sockets or any infections ?
Doctor : after having the noodles gargle and oral rinse with the warm water
Doctor : that is sufficient
User : okay. are you a real doctor?
User : i don't know; just asking.
User : okay. thanks again!
User : bye!
Doctor : bye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Wisdom teeth swelling shaving
- Tooth decay caused by vyvanse
- Nadoxin dry skin
- Wisdom teeth instant noodles
- Skull indentation forehead
- Weird sour bitter taste in my mouth
- Dry skin on sternum
- Wisdom teeth swollen glands
- Webmd coughing up stinky white yellow plaque substance
- Unani medicine for vitiligo
- Wisdom teeth and seizures
- Wake up and gums bleeding
- Veins on side of forehead symptoms of
- Oedematous colon
- Mouth ulcer wisdom teeth