Wisdom teeth and noodles - Online Doctor Chats
User : I had just got all four of my wisdom teeth out just this morning. It has been about 7 hours; do you think it's alright to eat XXXXXXXX Noodles- Shrimp flavored? I would think it's salty, however it's not spicy but it does have many different flavors. I don't want to cause any dry socket or anything. I want this to heal as quick as soon as possible. Please let me know as soon as it is possible. Thanks so much and much appreciated! -Cautious Patient.
User : Doc, you there?
Doctor : Hi
User : Hello.
User : did you get my question
User : ?
there is no problem with that and you can consume your favorite XXXXXXXX Noodles- Shrimp flavored
User : are you sure /
User : ??
User : it won't cause any dry sockets or any infections ?
Doctor : after having the noodles gargle and oral rinse with the warm water
Doctor : that is sufficient
User : okay. are you a real doctor?
User : i don't know; just asking.
User : okay. thanks again!
User : bye!
Doctor : bye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Wisdom teeth swelling shaving
- Lump under jaw right side
- Mouth lesions under tongue
- Early periods due to ipill
- Wisdom teeth instant noodles
- Wisdom teeth swollen glands
- Ear pain from high pitched sounds
- Ear infection mycosis throat symptoms
- Instant ulcer pain relief
- Wisdom teeth and seizures
- Partial plate for lower teeth
- Ear pain and whooshing sound
- Lesion on upper palate
- Dry throat after inhaling bleach fumes
- Mouth ulcer wisdom teeth