Window period for HIV - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : hi
Doctor : how can i help you?
User : hello doctor...good evening
User : I have a query regarding HIV. Can I seek your advice
Doctor : please proceed wth ur medical query
Doctor : ok
User : What is the window period for HIV ? I was tested negative after 39 days (approx 5.5 weeks of possible risk). Are these results reliable ? I have undergone the Tri Dot test. Please advise. I actually didn't have sex. I was only masturbated by a girl that too I was having condom. I fingered her vagina. What is the risk that I have. Please advise.
Doctor : plese ask
User : Please advise me
Doctor : the practical chances are nil
User : ok
Doctor : althoiugh you can check urself
User : even after fingering ?
User : check myself ? How ?
Doctor : the window period is 40 dayds
User : 39 days test results are reliable ?
Doctor : ]you can get the test conducted after the third month of exposure fo r getting the correct reading
User : so u mean to say 40 days are not fully reliable ?
User : ok
Doctor : yes
User : What is the risk of fingering ?
User : I don't have any wounds or cuts on that day
Doctor : there is no chance of contracting at all
Doctor : correct
User : ok
Doctor : the risk incase you had a cut also would be
Doctor : one in 300
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Hiv true window period
- Average hiv window period
- Maximum window period for hiv
- Difference between oral and rectal thermometer readings
- What happens if i stop taking my hiv medication
- Sore bump right inside butt cheek
- Clogged ears hiv
- Reliability of hiv antigen test 14 days
- Hiv window period myth
- Window period hiv aids
- Burning sensation in bump on shin
- Bump on butt cheek during pregnancy
- Bumps in circle on butt cheek
- Which test is better for hiv meia or elisa
- Painful butt bumps in inside check