Will i get color blindness in future if I use blue colored lens? - Online Doctor Chats
Am Using Blue powered lens(-1.5 both eyes) from past 5 months. Is there any poblem in future of colour blindness? bcz my few f frnz was telling me that use of lens is not safe
plz help me
i need to logout now, could you plz rpl me asap
i can continue with the lenz?
is that safe using lens always?
Is the shade of the lens blue?
Is it contact or spectacle lens?
its contact lense blue coloured
Are you using it for cosmestic purpose?
no i have sight prob
I know that but why a colored lens ?
its bosh and lomb brand and once in 3 months disposal
You can use the blue colored ones
i liked to have the coloured
it does not predispose to color blindness
Hope to have answered the query
Do you have any other queries
so i will not have any prob using blue contact lens?
nothing else thank you
Bye for now.
have a grt day bye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Lacrimal duct and congestion
- Laser surgery expeses for black spot in tongue
- How to remove small black mole below vagina
- How to handle the tantrums of an infant at night
- Partial color blind test
- Looked during welding now one eye hurts
- What is the remedy for dry heaves and gagging
- Why do i feel tired and lightheaded often
- What does frank bleeding mean
- Color blindness curable
- Sudden onset color blindness
- Left side swollen numb itchy chin
- Lisinopril fuchs dystrophy
- Color blind treatment
- Nystagmus color blind