Will i get color blindness in future if I use blue colored lens? - Online Doctor Chats
Am Using Blue powered lens(-1.5 both eyes) from past 5 months. Is there any poblem in future of colour blindness? bcz my few f frnz was telling me that use of lens is not safe
plz help me
i need to logout now, could you plz rpl me asap
i can continue with the lenz?
is that safe using lens always?
Is the shade of the lens blue?
Is it contact or spectacle lens?
its contact lense blue coloured
Are you using it for cosmestic purpose?
no i have sight prob
I know that but why a colored lens ?
its bosh and lomb brand and once in 3 months disposal
You can use the blue colored ones
i liked to have the coloured
it does not predispose to color blindness
Hope to have answered the query
Do you have any other queries
so i will not have any prob using blue contact lens?
nothing else thank you
Bye for now.
have a grt day bye
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is red, sore eyes a side effect of lastacaft?
- Is blurred vision a side effect of simbrinza?
- Partial color blind test
- Red bald top baby head
- Mosquito bite on babys face bali
- Is blurred vision a side effect of quinapril?
- Is blurred vision a side effect of ponatinib?
- Giving baby banana during cold
- Color blindness curable
- Sudden onset color blindness
- Is double vision a side effect of imipramine?
- Baby stool red threads banana
- Baby bang head nose bleed
- Color blind treatment
- Nystagmus color blind