Will blood group affect pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
My husband has o - and my blood is AB+, is this affect my pregnancy, is there any way to solve this issue?
this is a question from my wife
i have another question
mine is o negative
no problem with it since she is positive
okay thank yoku
any more queries?
i have stomach worm for many days, i took albendazole, natural medicine such as neem, betel leaves, eating garlic but nothing seems to cure, it cure only for a day the next day it starts again
any medication for complete cure
i can feel worm crawling in anus
it seems the worms are resistant to all the methods
get it removed by a surgeon
take medicines often
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Is anxiety a side effect of medroxyprogesterone?
- Popping sensation in belly 36 weeks
- Prolonged use of krimson 35
- Does o-ve and bve blood group affects pregnancy
- Is pounding in the ears a side effect of latuda?
- Is fast heartbeat a side effect of isoxsuprine?
- 35weeks and i smell down below fishy
- How blood group affects marriage
- Negative blood group and pregnancy ayurveda
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of kenalog-10?
- Is pounding in the ears a side effect of lialda?
- Does same blood group affect pregnancy
- 35th day of cycle and pink discharge
- Breast pain at 36 weeks
- Same blood group and pregnancy