Why is my face breaking out? - Online Doctor Chats
I have a skin related problem
Please go ahead
with the details
I seem to suddendly have a lot of breakout on my face
only on forehead and on one side of the face
What is the age gender
very occasionaly i would see pimples
What were various treatments used?
nothing so far
Do you have pus filed bumps?
it's red a little painful
How long you have these?
a month now
These acne breakouts are uncommon at this age
I am suspecting few things here but I think you need a diagnosis immediately and start with treatment
If my suspicion is right it could be rosacea
It is long term for at leaast 6 to 1 year
will do that
any idea if the AveneDiacneal will be helpful?
Definitely a diagnosis is to be made before thinking about what is the treatment
also any reasons for this type of out break?
any kind of stresss be it physical or mental
i havent done anything different
so first let us get the diagnosis right before treatment
thanks for the help
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- My face breaks out every time i shave
- Face break outs at 40
- Can you hemorrage from stitches after having a mole removed
- Progesterone face breaking out
- How long does the brain stay alive when your heart stops
- Nails hurt after removing nail polish
- Why does my face break out in welts in the cold
- Can i smoke weed after a kenalog injection?
- How long do i have to wait to vacum after a hysterrecomy
- Mons pubis swollen after implantation
- How long to live when cancer spreads to brain
- How long will it take to build up iron in my body to relieve iron deficiency anemia
- How long does a person have after liver failure in colon cancer
- Why my back an chest break out
- Keloid at incision after hysterectomy