Why do my babies have trouble standing? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
i hv 2 baby.. both r twins n dey dont stand on their own n dey r abt 2 yrs old.. pliz advice..
May I know their weight?
1st 1 z near abt 4 kg n 2nd 1 z abt 5..
Are their general activities fine?
while in case of elder one
Do they talk and play well?
who is elder by only 5 mins
his body above waist is growing and
below that is very thin
The weight of the babies are really low.
yes they play
but they only say "maa' and bua
we have consulatant doctors as well
they said because the babies are twins
I understand your concern. From the history you have given, it is clear that there is growth abnormality in your kids.
thts why its taking time
only the elder one
younger one is fine
really confused what to do
I am sorry, I would not be able to comment anything about the kids conditions, as I have not examined them directly.
It would help in making a decision.
Sorry, i could not help you much.
Is there anything else I could assist you on?
no doctor thank you so much
Thank you for consulting me.
Have a Nice day!!
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Red spots under armpit and pubic area
- Faking a wrist injury
- How to fake a kidney stone
- Common diseases for year old babies
- Fake a kidney stone
- Why do babies have seizures
- Why do i have persistent trouble with breathing
- Why is my wrist swollen and have trouble walking
- Why do i have difficulty walking and standing
- Push up chart for kids by age
- How to fake a neck sprain
- Why do my legs feel weak everytime i stand up
- How to use faktu ointment
- Smelly armpits what hormone causes
- Sagerian baby birth