Why are my baby's legs bowed? Normal? - Online Doctor Chats
I have a ques about my 15 month old baby
my child's legs seems to slightly bowed when he walks but normal when he stands..
he started walking at the age of 13 months
Its normal for a child
we showed it to our pediatrician
As they grow, their legs will start taking the weight and develop normally
she gave Just XXXXXXX and Ossopan
Oh thanks. I read in net abt that. But everybody who sees points out that its bent..
I am not disputing the fact that its bendt or not
What I am saying is that it will take some time to become ok
In addition, you should give a diet XXXXXXX in calcium and vitamin D
so its lot of milk, legumes, dal
actually it is not actually bowed. The distance between knees is very much normal, the development assessor told its the tibial bone it is slightly bent
there can be 2 things
one the bones of the children are so soft and still developing that this will not be absolutely straight
second, there is a problem
probably vitamin D deficiency or something
so in my opinion
you should see an orthopedic surgeon
would be the best person to assess whether this is normal or not
Thanks before 3 months during the assessment it was bent nicely, but after giving Vitamin D drops his leg is much better..
Anyways I would check with the Orthopedic doctor too.
That means there is a deficiency XXXXXXX
Its called Rickets
But the thing is why a child of this socioeconomic class have rickets
either he's not eating well
or there is another problem which is causing the vitamin D deficiency
That is why I recommend the evaluation
Sure, I will consult with the doctor soon. Thanks for answering my queries.
is there anything else I can help with?
Thanks, Nothing else..Thanks for your time.
Thanks for consulting me
Have a good day ahead
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Normal 01 wk bow legs
- Childs feet and hands are asleep
- Exercises for bowed legs baby
- Is bow leg in baby serious
- How to treat dry skin along with pimples
- Treatment for bow legged babies
- Why are bow legged people faster
- Any ideas about pressure in sternum and associated nausea
- How to heal acne mediated facial scars
- Asthakind dx syrup for infants
- Difference between budecort and asthalin
- Asthalin syrup for 8 months baby
- Asthalin syrup ayurvedic
- Is itching and bruises due to urticaria
- How to control obesity with excessive hunger