Why am I unable to feel any movements during pregnancy? - Online Doctor Chats
My sister is pregnant and she is due on 22nd XXXXXXX
Hi Doc ...I am XXXXXXX hope you remember me...
during the last visit the doc called us for the next check on 16
from today morning she is telling that she did not feel any movement
she is in my hometown
just curious...shoule i ask them to hurry to hospital...?
it is almost 30 kms far from home....
better to hurry to the hospital at the earliest
She can book the latest appointment with the doctor if possible
where is your hometown?
Please go ahead with an earliest appointment with her doctor
better for her to hurry up
i called her again
she is telling, she was feeling the regular movement till last night
since morning she never realized the movement....at about two o clock she had a slight beat...and again it completely stopped
why to take a chance...i have asked her to hurry up...
that is better
just almost a week left
btw XXXXXXX was operated
you remember I had sent you his scan report
let me recollect
the surgery happened on 28th
how is he doing now?
he is recovering slowly
they have to remove the tube after 4 weeks
is he at home now?
good to hear that
he should be fine soon
just wondering if he will have any other complications due to the surgery?
please fell free and open
I am sorry
I have no clinical experience on this
my experience in this field is almost nil
btw she just a drank a cup of tea and she feels the movement...
should that be fine or should i just ask her to proceed to the hospital?
she can watch for half an hour more
is she is actively feeling the movements, then it is fine
any more queries?
are you there?
That's all I had
Thanks a lot for your support again
pleasant evening ahead
Same to you! Take care
bye for now
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Why you feel always pukish during pregnancy
- Does calamine lotion have same ingredient as neosporin
- Why feeling headache eye pain during pregnancy
- Feeling pressure and unable to urinate during pregnancy
- Does biting your nails cause acne
- My chest feels tight 19 weeks pregnant
- Unable to feel uterus during pregnancy is this normal
- Does belly fat cause impotence
- Pea size lump in stomach 18weeks pregnant
- Does aleve cause stomach bleeding
- 19 weeks chest pressure
- Leaking urine 19 weeks pregnant
- Does arm get red and sore after a mantoux test
- Unable to urinate during pregnancy
- Shiny discharge when 19 weeks pregnant