Why am I having chest pain due to dry cough? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
what should i do
May I know exactly since when you have this cough?
around 1 week
Are you getting sputum with cough?
The mucoid secretions which you might get while coughing/
Or is it a dry cough?
its a dry cough
Do you cough continuously throughout the day?
no only in morning when i woke up
Or does it occur intermittently at particular times?
Is your daily activities affected by this cough?
no not really not affected
Are you suffering with fever?
Do you have body aches, generalised weakness?
Any breathing issues?
yes liitle bit but it comes intermittently
yes i have breathing issues because of cough
Continous cough can cause breathlessness
You should drink water soon
That will relieve the bout
but i didnt have continuos cough
ok i will do it
any medicine for the same???
for the cough
its a tablet right?
i can get it from chemist?
Yes, this is a chewable medication that can be chewed.
The lozenges will soothen the throat and reduce the cough.
But I would also like to know if you have had similar complaints in the past?
And may I know your age?
no only this time
my age is 24
I would suggest you to try the lozenges. It is available at chemist stores.
may i know how much this medicine will cost any idea?
And see if you feel better.
if you don't feel better, I would urge you to visit a nearest doctor. He should examine you for signs of bronchospasm.
which has to be ruled out by investigations and chest ausculation
first let me try logemges
As far as Tus Q is concerned, it should be available for under Rs 5 per each tablet.
Do you have any other questions?
ok doctor thanks for the information
no thanks for the help
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Dry cough chest pain fatigue
- Dry cough with sharp chest pain
- Factors that increase vital capacity
- Kid earring infected blood pus
- Chest pain from pushing a car
- Dry cough chest pain
- Ear piercings oozing tinted with blood
- Ruptured blood vessel during pregnancy
- Poo blood during pregnancy
- Female chest pain from car crash
- Right chest pain and dry cough
- Chest pain when drinking carbonated drinks
- Low blood presssure when dying
- Dry cough dull chest pain
- Can car paint fumes cause tuberculosis