White patch on tongue in 7 month old infant - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
Doctor : How can I help you?
User : my daughter is 7 months old and has a white spot on the right side of her tongue in her mouth. What is it?
Doctor : since how many days she has
Doctor : is the baby feeding well
Doctor : is the baby active
User : yesterday was the first day i noticed it? the baby is feeding and active.
Doctor : what ais the size
User : couple of inches. maybe smaller than the index finger
Doctor : is it cheesy in appearance
User : no
Doctor : are u still breast feeding the baby
User : never breast fed. Bottle fed
Doctor : its a plain patch or a raised one?
User : plain patch
Doctor : ok
Doctor : any bleeding from the patch
User : no
Doctor : nothing to worry
Doctor : if the baby is feeding well
Doctor : it suggests nutritional dificiency
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- What is a prominent kidney
- 1 year old baby strains and cries
- Pistachios and kidney problems
- White patches in mouth 15 months old
- Crocin syrup dose for a 7 kg baby
- Can kidney pain be under ribs
- White patch on tongue infant
- Zemetril for kidney transplant patients
- White patches tongue cheek 5 year old
- Kidney problems from taking prednisone
- 8 month old baby hit head on corner of table
- White patch on tongue 2 year old
- Omnacortil for cough in babies
- Lactogine good for eight month baby or cow milk?
- White patches on baby skin 2 month old