White discharge in urine - Online Doctor Chats
Doctor : Hi
How can i help you?
User : hello doc
User : ur name
User : Well Dr , I have got a case which i cant know if its normal or abnormal
Doctor : Please explain.
User : its regarding urinary discharge, a white discharge spotted atleast a 5mm in diameter is always seen in my U/w
May i know your age and gender?
User : I am male and more to it ...its film like and dry whn observed
White spots can be as a result of calcification
User : meaning ...
they can happen normally too.
User : may be after a small erection, when in places . and later wen checked after a while find this to happen
Meaning the urine when stagnated in the bladder for some times, the minerals in the urine can get deposited.
This is also normal.. You need not worry on this.
BUt if you develop burning sensation while passing urine, then
you need to consult a doctor
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- White discharge and blood in urine
- Diagnosis of Atopic reaction
- Treatment and cure for Allergic Alveolitis
- Diagnosis of Anal discharge
- Reasons for mild prostatomegaly
- My urine smells sour milk
- Bacterial abscess causes
- Drugs/medication for Anal discharge
- White discharge in urine men
- White discharge itch cloudy urine
- Urinating frequently white discharge normal
- Pus in urine microscopy
- Mild pain on urination
- Frequent urination and white discharge
- Soya milk and urine odor