Which fruits can be given during cough, cold? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
May I know your daughter's age?
Is she eating normal food?
Is she on any medications?
normal medicne of cough and cold
Generally there are no food restriction in such conditions. However any diet that is cold and refrigerated can induce local vasoconstriction and worsen cough and cold.
Therefore any thing that is warm would be beneficial.
In the list of foods, root vegetables such as ginger, radish are helpful.
You can give your daughter the same.
Alternatively warm soup like chicken soup, vegetable soup can be given or even tea made from ginger can be given in plenty.
Orange and sweet lime are good vitamin C XXXXXXX food.
This can be also given to her.
Have you followed?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
Please chat with us 24/7 if you have any medical query.
sorry i will chat later please close
no thanks madam
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Diet during cold and cough
- Cough and cold
- Treatment and cure for croup
- Food to void during cold and cough
- Lasik during cough cold
- Drugs/medication for fine rash
- Treatment and cure for prader-willi syndrome
- Do fruits trigger cough and cold
- Treatment and cure for milk allergy
- Drugs/medication for patellar tendon injury
- Treatment and cure for sensory processing disorder
- Treatment and cure for biliary atresia
- Drugs/medication for asymptomatic varicocele
- Drugs/medication for meniscus injury
- Drugs/medication for recurrent fainting attacks