Which fruits can be given during cough, cold? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
May I know your daughter's age?
Is she eating normal food?
Is she on any medications?
normal medicne of cough and cold
Generally there are no food restriction in such conditions. However any diet that is cold and refrigerated can induce local vasoconstriction and worsen cough and cold.
Therefore any thing that is warm would be beneficial.
In the list of foods, root vegetables such as ginger, radish are helpful.
You can give your daughter the same.
Alternatively warm soup like chicken soup, vegetable soup can be given or even tea made from ginger can be given in plenty.
Orange and sweet lime are good vitamin C XXXXXXX food.
This can be also given to her.
Have you followed?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
Please chat with us 24/7 if you have any medical query.
sorry i will chat later please close
no thanks madam
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- Babies cold and fungal nose infection
- Diet during cold and cough
- Cold followed by loose stool in baby
- Baby has fever and cold hands
- Cough and cold
- Food to void during cold and cough
- What does radiation cause
- Peptic ulcer symptoms and causes
- Lasik during cough cold
- Do fruits trigger cough and cold
- Causes of purple rash
- Baby with orange tongue means a cold
- Ragi kani during cold to baby
- What causes papilloma on uvula
- Causes of seminal vesiculitis