Which food items to have after delivery? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
My wife had a Male baby on 21st Sep
by C section
and as the baby is premature
I need a list of food item which my Wife can take for more Health
and also she is feeding the baby too
How is your wife now - does she have any problem?
she is fine but feeling restless and tired
Let me brief you.
As far as list of things to be taken is concerned,
Obstetric and gynecologist recommendation is that
If your wife is taking them she can continue to take it.
yeah she is taking TABLETS
If not discuss with your gynecologist and start them.
is it oky
Encourage her to take iron and calcium XXXXXXX supplement.
If you are a non vegetarian, non veg food on alternate day is a good choice since it is XXXXXXX in both
Further a protein XXXXXXX food including milk, soya products, millets, egg, fish, cereals and pulses are good diet products.
Include these dietary products along with fruits and vegetables.
we are vegetarian
That should keep her healthy, help her feed the baby healthily.
can you please arrange a Dietiatian's call
If you are a vegetarian then milk, legumes, soya products, milk products, millets, cereals, pulses, all fruits and vegetables are excellent choices of food during this period.
people say that cereals might create digestion issues to baby thr Feeds
is that true
I will arrange a call with the customercare support team who will guide you with diet plans.
Cereals are good is protein and calcium.
Whole whole grain products.
There are refined cereals - those can cause digestions issues.
Have you followed?
Are you there?
I have to close the chat as you are not responding.
You can chat with us 24/7 if you have any medical query.
Related questions you may be interested in
People also viewed
- 2month old baby with swollen tummy
- After 32yrs child delivery
- Reddish bump on tip of penis for 12 years painless
- Food items having protein
- List of food items which helps to reduce the cholestrol from blood
- Ioine contains which food items
- Blue spot noticed after masturbation turns into red sore non-itchy
- Will tubal reversal affect c section in future
- Why do i have odour after undergoing a c-section
- Pain in left testicle have enlarged prostate
- Which foods items decrease charbi
- Having bacterial vaginosis spotting after douching with peroxide permanent damage
- My 1year old babys tummy looks swollen
- Food items having carbohydrates
- Vaginal infection ultrasound done result