Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
172 Doctors are Online

Which doctor should I consult for thyroid problem? - Online Doctor Chats

Date : 19-Dec-2013
User rating for this question
Very Good Posted in: Thyroid Problem and Hormonal Problems
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2009
Answered : 983 Questions
Doctor:How can I help you?
User:I want a quick suggestion
User:My sister suffering from thyroid
User:could you please help me to find out a correct doctor
User:I mean how can i find the doctor is thyroid specialist
User:Could you please tell me his specialization
Doctor:Thyroid problems are treated specifically by endocrinologist.
Doctor:However most physicians are able to handle this problem very well.
Doctor:If you have an endocrinologist close by, you can consult him/her
Doctor:Else the problem can be handled by general medicine doctors too.
User:Thank you very much sir.
User:My sister stays in Allahabad
User:If you know doctor from ther please tell me, otherwise I will ask my sister to consult Endocrinologist(preferable) or Any physician.
User:thanks once again for spending your valuable time to answer my questions
Doctor:I do not have any specific reference at Allahabad as I practice far away from this place in South India.
Doctor:You can check with the doctors nearby for reference.
User::) ok
Doctor:if she is unable to find a doctor
User:Bye sir, have a nice day.
Doctor:you can mail or send request to customercare
User:ok I will do it
Doctor:to help you find/fix an appointment with specialist there.
Doctor:If you have fix an appointment feature on your home page, you can use it.
Doctor:Do you have any other query?
Doctor:Thanks for consulting me.
Doctor:Bye for now.
Question is related to
Medical Topics
© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor