Which doctor should I consult for thyroid problem? - Online Doctor Chats
How can I help you?
I want a quick suggestion
My sister suffering from thyroid
could you please help me to find out a correct doctor
I mean how can i find the doctor is thyroid specialist
Could you please tell me his specialization
However most physicians are able to handle this problem very well.
If you have an endocrinologist close by, you can consult him/her
Else the problem can be handled by general medicine doctors too.
Thank you very much sir.
My sister stays in Allahabad
If you know doctor from ther please tell me, otherwise I will ask my sister to consult Endocrinologist(preferable) or Any physician.
thanks once again for spending your valuable time to answer my questions
I do not have any specific reference at Allahabad as I practice far away from this place in South India.
You can check with the doctors nearby for reference.
if she is unable to find a doctor
Bye sir, have a nice day.
you can mail or send request to customercare
ok I will do it
to help you find/fix an appointment with specialist there.
If you have fix an appointment feature on your home page, you can use it.
Do you have any other query?
Thanks for consulting me.
Bye for now.
Related questions you may be interested in
Recent questions on
People also viewed
- Activated charcoal for athsma
- Whom to consult for thyroid weight problem
- Whom to consult for thyroid problem
- Which treatment is most effective for thyroid problem
- Hypothyroidism and normal test results
- Red man syndrome icd 9
- Pills to increase testosterone levels
- Physical activity after myringoplasty
- Vicks action500 side effect
- Does zinc increase testosterone levels
- Zinc and magnesium increase testosterone
- Over active apocrine glands
- Which doctor treats thyroid disease in rajamundry
- Underactive thyroid which specialist to consult
- After physical activity heart pound alot